2.10.09

Its Real

the 2nd post for today

I just copied it from stranger's blog

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN people right now.
1. I do really I do really I do really I do love you :)
2. I miss you
3. Am I really the one?
4. How are you?
5. Sorry if I couldnt be someone who you wanted :')
6. I'm fine
7. Kemana lo?
8. Bales dikit dikit-_-
9. I hate you
10. Goodbye

NINE things about yourself.
1. Already married to my cellphone. My cellphone's so damn cute, macho and pink
2. Not friendly at first sight, please dont judge me if you dont know me. Makanya kenalan~
3. I'm an internet addicted. I know thats not good but I'll try to make it less
4. I'm a moody person and I hate this. Now, time to changing this bad personality
5. Always be late! Bad habit
6. I do not know what my future is, but i will beg for god for being a Visual Artist
7. I hear all kind of music, music is universal
8. My daily activities are: Eat-Sleep-Draw
9. I Have a messed up family, and try to make them back together someday. Hopefully :')

EIGHT things you look for in a boyfriend.
1. Sense of humour
2. Caring
3. Tamfan a.k.a Handsome lol
4. Warm
5. Comfortable
6. Romantic
7. Always here beside me
8. Creative

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.
1. What is he doing?
2. Where is he right now?
3. Bored
4. Hm~mm
5. Stuck
6. Sad
7. Dont cry Ven!

SIX things you do before you fall asleep.
1. Brush my teeth
2. Listen to music
3. Wonder why so many question have no answer mmm~mm
4. Watch dvd
5. Read some sms
6. Read Detective Conan

FIVE people who mean a lot at the moment.
1. God
2. Best friends and friends.
3. Mom, Dad, Fam
4. Someone
5. You?

FOUR things you really enjoy doing.
1. Having fun with friends
2. Drawing
3. Writting
4. Laughing till cry HAHAHA

THREE things you absolutely hate.
1. Hyperactive
2. Php boy (idk php in english HEHEHE)
3. Fake face

TWO places you want to visit.
1. UK
2. Paris

ONE thing you are afraid of.
1. Losing someone I love


feel free

No comments: