11.6.09

writting some pain

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa coy
mau curhat nih coy, you know? sakit au ngga sih uhuhuhuhuh babi :'(

you'll never know what i feel
you didn't need me anymore
you don't care anything about me
please tell me what i wanna hear

do you love me?
do you hate me?

i know you dont care
you just care about your friends, your family, your own imagination, your crazy life any maybe ..............................................................your next
i think of you every day, every night. but you? huh :(
i hate this part benci benci benci AH

please don't tell me that we will never be together
because......................................................
i love you from the bottom of place called heart


i know you dont want to know, but seriously i must to tell you that i love you so aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa palingan lu ngga baca kan? iyakan? :'(
dont try too hard ven ohhhhhhhhhh dont play with fire AAHUAKAUEAKEAZKZKZ apasih

No comments: